Win a Xiaomi Mi Band 3 with EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair!
Want to score yourself a Xiaomi Mi Band 3? Here's how you can win one with EduAdvisor's Virtual Education Fair!
Updated 01 Feb 2021
Skip the hassle of attending a traditional education fair by participating in our EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair this December!
The first of its kind in Malaysia, EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair will be held from 6 - 9 December 2018. Get access to over 20+ institutions across Malaysia and learn more about the courses you can take — all online and in the comfort of your own home.
During the Virtual Education Fair, you’ll also stand a chance to win cool prizes, including an iPad, wireless earphones, movie tickets and even scholarships! To join, all you need to do is log on to virtualfair.eduadvisor.my from 6 - 9 December and participate in the fair.
But… before that, we’re giving away a Xiaomi Mi Band 3 to one of our lucky readers who has been following our EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair closely. Keep reading to find out more!
How to win?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Answer this question in the comment section of our Facebook post: Name 3 participating universities at EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair. (hint: more info here)
- Tag 3 friends in the comment section
- Share this Facebook post
Contest ends 5 December 2018 so hurry! Click here to get started.
About the EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair 2018
Date: 6 – 9 December 2018
Time: 10am – 10pm daily
Entrance is free. Click here to find out which universities will be at the fair and stand a chance to win more prizes!
What do you need to know?
The winner will be announced on 12 December 2018. The prize can be collected at the EduAdvisor office from 21 December 2018 onwards.
[gdlr_toggle_box style="style-1" ]
[gdlr_tab title="Terms and Conditions"]
- This contest is organised by Distinctive Education Advisor Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
- This contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Xiaomi.
- This contest is open to all Malaysians and will commence on 28 November 2018.
- All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest must submit their responses to EduAdvisor via their the competition post on Facebook in the comment section by MST 23:59 on 5 December 2018. Late submissions will not be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- On 12 December 2018, winners will be informed about their win via Facebook.
- Winners must reach out to EduAdvisor via Facebook Messenger by 14 December 2018 with their full name, contact number and IC number to claim the prize from 21 December 2018 onwards at the EduAdvisor office.
- The prize will be forfeited automatically if the winner fails to contact the Organiser within the said stipulated time.
- During the prize collection, winners must present their IC as proof of their identity.
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash or other items, nor are they transferable.
- Contestants of this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserve the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and conclusive in all circumstances and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but are not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser are of paramount importance. The Organiser reserve the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest or to withdraw the prize if it is believed that the Contestant is in breach of obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and if there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability in doing so.
- All information stipulated is correct at the time it is published and is subject to change without prior notice.