Win 2 Free Tickets to Watch POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU!
Want to win tickets to catch the premiere of POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU this 7 May 2019? We've got the details here!
Published 22 Apr 2019
The world of Pokémon comes to life this May!
The first-ever live-action Pokémon adventure, “POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU” stars Ryan Reynolds as Detective Pikachu and is based on the beloved Pokémon brand — one of the world’s most popular, multi-generation entertainment properties and most successful media franchises of all time.
The story begins when ace detective Harry Goodman goes mysteriously missing, prompting his 21-year-old son Tim to find out what happened. Aiding in the investigation is Harry’s former Pokémon partner, Detective Pikachu: a hilariously wise-cracking, adorable super-sleuth who is a puzzlement even to himself. Finding that they are uniquely equipped to work together, as Tim is the only human who can talk with Pikachu, they join forces on a thrilling adventure to unravel the tangled mystery.
Curious to know if Pikachu and Tim will succeed in their mission? Warner Bros. Pictures and EduAdvisor are giving away 2 free movie tickets to the screening to 10 of our lucky contest winners. Catch the premiere and be the first to find out!
How to win?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Answer this question in the comment section of our Facebook post: Like all Pokémon, the title star of the new movie POKÉMON Detective Pikachu is known for being able to speak only a single word. What would that be?
- Tag 3 friends in the comment section
- Share the post
Contest ends 29 April 2019 so hurry! Click here to get started.
When will the movie be screened?
Date: 7 May 2019
Movie starts: 8.45pm
Venue: GSC, Mid Valley
Ticket collection: 8pm – 8.30pm at GSC, Mid Valley
What do you need to know?
Winners will be announced on 2 May 2019.
[gdlr_toggle_box style="style-1" ]
[gdlr_tab title="Terms and Conditions"]
- This contest is jointly organised by Warner Bros. Pictures and Distinctive Education Advisor Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organisers’).
- This contest is not affiliated with Facebook.
- This contest is open to all Malaysians and will commence on 22 April 2019.
- All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest must submit their responses to EduAdvisor via their Warner Brothers movie competition post on Facebook in the comment section by MST 23:59 on 29 April 2019. Late submissions will not be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- On 2 May 2019, winners will be informed about their win via Facebook.
- Winners must reach out to EduAdvisor via Facebook Messenger by 4 May 2019 with their full name, contact number and IC number to claim the prize on the day of the screening. The prize will be forfeited automatically if the winner fails to contact the Organiser within the said stipulated time.
- During the prize collection, winners must present their IC as proof of their identity.
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash or other items, nor are they transferable.
- Seats are assigned and request for changes will not be entertained.
- Contestants of this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organisers under these rules shall be final and conclusive in all circumstances and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organisers may, but are not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organisers are of paramount importance. The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest or to withdraw the prize if it is believed that the Contestant is in breach of obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organisers into disrepute.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and if there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organisers may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability in doing so.
- Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.
- All information stipulated is correct at the time it is published and is subject to change without prior notice.