Win 2 Free Tickets to Watch Johnny English Strikes Again This September!
Want to win 2 free movie tickets to watch Johnny English Stikes Again? Find out how you can win a pair of movie tickets plus a complimentary Johnny English t-shirt!
Updated 12 Sep 2018
Packed with comedy, action and romance, the Johnny English movies offer everything you need to destress after exams or a long week of studying.
In this third instalment — Johnny English Strikes Again — Rowan Atkinson returns as the much-loved accidental secret agent who begins a new adventure when a cyber-attack reveals the identity of all active undercover agents in Britain. As the secret service’s last hope, Johnny English must come out of retirement to find the mastermind hacker.
Will he overcome the challenges of modern technology to succeed in his mission?
Watch the movie to find out! United International Pictures (UIP) and EduAdvisor are giving away 2 free movie tickets to 10 of our lucky contest winners.
Contest winners have the flexibility to catch the movie any time and day they want, as long as it’s 2 weeks after the movie release date. On top of that, winners will also receive a complimentary Johnny English t-shirt!
How to win?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Answer this question in the comment section of our Facebook post: What is the name of the actor who plays Johnny English?
- Tag 3 friends in the comment section
- Share the post
Contest ends 19 September 2018 so hurry! Click here to get started.
When can you watch the movie?
Date: Around 2 weeks after movie release date, depending on the cinema (i.e. usually once an asterisk * appears next to the movie title)
Venue: Any venue where the movie is playing
Ticket collection: 24 - 28 September 2018 at the EduAdvisor office
What do you need to know?
Winners will be announced on 22 September 2018.
[gdlr_toggle_box style="style-1" ]
[gdlr_tab title="Terms and Conditions"]
- This contest is jointly organised by United International Pictures (UIP) and Distinctive Education Advisor Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organisers’).
- This contest is not affiliated with Facebook.
- This contest is open to all Malaysians and will commence on 12 September 2018.
- All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest must submit their responses to EduAdvisor via their the competition post on Facebook in the comment section by MST 23:59 on 19 September 2018. Late submissions will not be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- On 22 September 2018, winners will be informed about their win via Facebook.
- Winners must reach out to EduAdvisor via Facebook Messenger by 24 September 2018 with their full name, contact number and IC number to claim the prize from 24 - 28 September 2018 at the EduAdvisor office.
- The prize will be forfeited automatically if the winner fails to contact the Organiser within the said stipulated time.
- During the prize collection, winners must present their IC as proof of their identity.
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash or other items, nor are they transferable.
- Contestants of this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organisers under these rules shall be final and conclusive in all circumstances and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organisers may, but are not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organisers are of paramount importance. The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest or to withdraw the prize if it is believed that the Contestant is in breach of obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organisers into disrepute.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and if there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organisers may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability in doing so.
- All information stipulated is correct at the time it is published and is subject to change without prior notice.