Win 2 Free Tickets to Watch FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD!
Want to win free tickets to the premiere of FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD on 13 November? Now is your chance.
Updated 04 Jan 2019
If you’re a fan of the Harry Potter movies, this is a show not to be missed!
Warner Bros. Pictures’ FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD is the second of five all-new adventures in J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World™.
At the end of the first film, the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald (Johnny Depp) was captured by MACUSA (Magical Congress of the United States of America), with the help of Newt Scamander (Eddie Redmayne). But, making good on his threat, Grindelwald escaped custody and has set about gathering followers, most unsuspecting of his true agenda: to raise pure-blood wizards up to rule over all non-magical beings.
In an effort to thwart Grindelwald’s plans, Albus Dumbledore (Jude Law) enlists his former student Newt Scamander, who agrees to help, unaware of the dangers that lie ahead. Lines are drawn as love and loyalty are tested, even among the truest friends and family, in an increasingly divided wizarding world.
Curious to know if Newt will succeed in his mission? Warner Bros. Pictures and EduAdvisor are giving away 2 free movie tickets to the screening to 10 of our lucky contest winners. Catch the premiere and be the first to find out!
How to win?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Answer this question in the comment section of our Facebook post: Which spell repels a Boggart?
- Tag 3 friends in the comment section
- Share the post
Contest ends 4 November 2018 so hurry! Click here to get started.
When will the movie be screened?
Date: 13 November 2018
Movie starts: 9pm
Venue: GSC, Mid Valley
Ticket collection: 8.15pm – 8.45pm at GSC, Mid Valley
What do you need to know?
Winners will be announced on 7 November 2018.
[gdlr_toggle_box style="style-1" ]
[gdlr_tab title="Terms and Conditions"]
- This contest is jointly organised by Warner Bros. Pictures and Distinctive Education Advisor Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organisers’).
- This contest is not affiliated with Facebook.
- This contest is open to all Malaysians and will commence on 29 October 2018.
- All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest must submit their responses to EduAdvisor via their Warner Brothers movie competition post on Facebook in the comment section by MST 23:59 on 4 November 2018. Late submissions will not be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- On 7 November 2018, winners will be informed about their win via Facebook.
- Winners must reach out to EduAdvisor via Facebook Messenger by 9 November 2018 with their full name, contact number and IC number to claim the prize on the day of the screening. The prize will be forfeited automatically if the winner fails to contact the Organiser within the said stipulated time.
- During the prize collection, winners must present their IC as proof of their identity.
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash or other items, nor are they transferable.
- Seats are assigned and request for changes will not be entertained.
- Contestants of this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organisers under these rules shall be final and conclusive in all circumstances and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organisers may, but are not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organisers are of paramount importance. The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest or to withdraw the prize if it is believed that the Contestant is in breach of obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organisers into disrepute.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and if there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organisers may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability in doing so.
- Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.
- All information stipulated is correct at the time it is published and is subject to change without prior notice.