Win 2 Free Tickets to Watch CRAZY RICH ASIANS This August
CRAZY RICH ASIANS tells the story of New Yorker Rachel Chu, who visits Asia for the first time with her boyfriend Nick. Find out how you can win free tickets to the movie premiere here!
Updated 02 Aug 2018
Filmed right here in Malaysia as well as in Singapore, CRAZY RICH ASIANS features an international cast, including Malaysian celebrities Michelle Yeoh and Henry Golding.
The movie tells the story of New Yorker Rachel Chu (Constance Wu), who visits Asia for the first time when she accompanies her boyfriend Nick (Henry Golding) to his best friend’s wedding in Singapore. Little does Rachel know that Nick has forgotten to mention a major detail in his life — not only is he from one of the country’s wealthiest families, but he’s also one of its most sought-after bachelors.
How will Rachel deal with the jealous socialites while making nice with Nick’s disapproving mother? Find out during the movie premiere this 20 August 2018!
Warner Bros. Pictures and EduAdvisor are giving away 2 free movie tickets to 10 of our lucky contest winners.
How to win?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Answer this question in the comment section of our Facebook post: CRAZY RICH ASIANS is this actor’s first film role. He is also a travel host and foodie! Name the actor who plays Nick Young.
- Tag 3 friends in the comment section
- Share this Facebook post
Contest ends 10 August 2018, so hurry! Click here to get started.
When will the movie be screened?
Date: 20 August 2018 (Monday)
Movie starts: 8.45pm
Venue: GSC, Mid Valley
Ticket collection: 8.15pm - 8.30pm at GSC, Mid Valley
What do you need to know?
Winners will be announced on 14 August 2018.
[gdlr_toggle_box style="style-1" ]
[gdlr_tab title="Terms and Conditions"]
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is jointly organised by Warner Bros. Pictures and Distinctive Education Advisor Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organisers’).
- This contest is not affiliated with Facebook.
- This contest is open to all Malaysians and will commence on 30 July 2018.
- All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest must submit their responses to EduAdvisor via their Warner Brothers movie competition post on Facebook in the comment section by MST 23:59 on 10 August 2018. Late submissions will not be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- On 14 August 2018, winners will be informed about their win via Private Message on Facebook.
- Winners must reach out to EduAdvisor via Facebook Messenger by 16 August 2018 with their full name, contact number and IC number to claim the prize on 20 August 2018. The prize will be forfeited automatically if the winner fails to contact the Organiser within the said stipulated time.
- During the prize collection, winners must present their IC as proof of their identity.
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash or other items, nor are they transferable.
- Seats are assigned and request for changes will not be entertained.
- Contestants of this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organisers under these rules shall be final and conclusive in all circumstances and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organisers may, but are not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organisers are of paramount importance. The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest or to withdraw the prize if it is believed that the Contestant is in breach of obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organisers into disrepute.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and if there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organisers may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability in doing so.
- All information stipulated is correct at the time it is published and is subject to change without prior notice.