Whip Up an Appetite for Culinary at Le Cordon Bleu’s Open House This March 2020
Find out more about the field of culinary and hospitality at Sunway Le Cordon Bleu’s Open House this March 2020. Read more here.
Published 13 Mar 2020
Are you a die-hard fan of Ratatouille and always cooking up a storm? Wondering if the world of culinary is right for you? Or perhaps you’ve already made up your mind to become a chef but you’re searching for scholarships and the right institution to help realise your dreams.
Well, whichever it is, you don’t want to miss this!
Dive into the exclusive world of French cuisine with Sunway Le Cordon Bleu’s Open House happening right here in our city! This is your chance to see how you fit in the culinary and hospitality industry.
When and where?
- 14 & 15 March 2020 (Saturday and Sunday)
- 21 & 22 March 2020 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 10am - 4pm
Venue: Sunway Le Cordon Bleu, Bandar Sunway
Why should you attend?
This is an opportunity of a lifetime for you to:
- Talk to industry experts and stay ahead of the curve
- Visit Sunway Le Cordon Bleu’s state-of-the-art kitchens to see how it fits you
- Experience cooking and pastry demonstrations from Sunway Le Cordon Bleu’s expert instructors
- Find out more about the scholarships available
Bursaries and scholarships
Not only that, Sunway Le Cordon Bleu is currently offering bursaries and scholarships of up to RM20,000 in fee waiver.
To find out more, head over to their Open House event or leave your details below.
You don’t have to go to France to master French cuisine. Find out more about the event here. Alternatively, fill out the form below and an education advisor will be in touch!