This Is Your Chance to Get up to RM800 off Selected Programmes at International Medical University (IMU)
If you dream of becoming a healthcare professional, you need to check out International Medical University (IMU)'s Open Day on 7 July 2019.
Updated 20 Apr 2020
A career in healthcare is hugely exciting! Think of the many fields you can pursue such as pharmacy, dentistry, medicine, nutrition and so many more. So if you dream of becoming a healthcare professional, you need to check out International Medical University (IMU)'s Open Day on 7 July 2019.
Besides Open Day highlights such as education counselling and immersive career talks about the different healthcare fields, there's also the attractive registration fee waiver of up to RM800 for almost all programmes!
We’re sure you’re eager to sign up for a course at IMU, so read on for more details about IMU’s Open Day.
When and where?
Date: 7 July 2019 (Sunday)
Venue: International Medical University, Bukit Jalil Campus
Time: 10am - 4pm
Why should you attend?
It’ll be an Open Day filled with worthwhile activities:
- Take your pick from 12 insightful educational talks ranging from topics such as pharmacy, food in medicine and psychology to Chinese medicine and nursing
- Receive career and education counselling
- Take a free career test to discover possible career pathways
- Go on a campus and facilities tour
- Get a registration fee waiver of up to RM800 for almost all programmes (except medicine and dentistry)
- Check out activities and demonstrations by IMU students and staff
- Learn more about the available financial aid options
For more information about the Open Day talks and other activities click here.
Yes, it’s an activity-filled Open Day at IMU indeed, so be sure to head over to their campus this Sunday on 7 July 2019!
Alternatively, leave your details below and our friendly education advisors will be in touch.