Stay on Track and Speed Ahead With the Taylor’s October Special Semester
Enjoy college like no other with Taylor’s Borderless Learning approach and sign up for their October Special Semester. Your future is in your hands.
Published 27 Aug 2020
Life is slowly returning to normal but it will be quite some time before we can even think of going back to the way things were.
In this extraordinary time, Taylor’s is offering a special October semester specifically tailored to help students stay on track of their education plans while also staying safe. With a Borderless Learning approach that gives you access to the best study support, you’ll be able to continue pursuing your dreams — no matter where you are.
Interested? Find more info below.
When is the October special semester?
Taylor’s October Special Semester will start in October 2020.
What programmes are available?
Programmes offered by Taylor’s College:
- Diploma in Business
- Diploma in Communication
- Diploma in Information Technology
Programmes offered by Taylor’s University:
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- All bachelor programmes except American Degree Transfer Program (ADTP), Culinology, Pharmacy and Team Entrepreneurship
Why should you sign up?
- Sad about saying goodbye to your 2020 college plans? You don’t have to! Register for Taylor’s October Special Semester now to kickstart your college journey.
- Learn from the best while staying safe with Taylor’s Borderless Learning approach, a system that gives you access to the best study support technology can afford.
- Stay on top of this unprecedented time and take full advantage of Taylor’s innovative tech-driven curriculum.
With Taylor’s October Special Semester, you don’t have to worry about missing out. Cross the digital border and come study at Taylor’s this October!
You can also leave your details below to connect with our friendly education advisors.