Pay As Low as RM209 When You Enrol Into UTAR This January 2023
Start studying at UTAR with just RM209. More info at the UTAR Open Day that’s happening this 14 – 15 January 2023.
Published 05 Jan 2023
If you’re looking to enrol into university soon, then look no further. Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) is opening up enrolment for their January intake and it comes with an awesome financial incentive.
This 14 – 15 January 2023, join UTAR Open Day, happening on campus at their Kampar and Sungai Long branches, to reap a wealth of benefits. This includes the chance to consult counsellors directly about your education journey, exclusive access to bond-free scholarships and the opportunity to enrol and start your programme at only RM209!
Interested? Keep on reading to learn more!
When and where?
- Date: 14 – 15 January 2023 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- Venue: UTAR Kampar & Sungai Long campuses
Why should you attend?
It’s a whole festivity and one you don’t want to miss. Register for the Open Day to get these benefits:
- Pay only RM209 when you apply for the January intake.
- Get an application fee waiver when you apply as a walk-in applicant.
- Take a personality test and set yourself up for success with the Career Guidance Workshop.
- Create your own hand sanitiser, ice-cream and more when you take part in hands-on science and arts workshops to learn and explore new things.
- Get more information about your study loan and open your own SSPN account at the PTPTN booth (only available at Sungai Long Campus on 14 January).
- Attend special career talks for SPM and UEC students to learn more about the various programmes available.
There’s a lot happening so make sure to register for the UTAR Open Day now. It’s happening real soon this 14 – 15 January 2023.