If you’ve just completed your Certified Accounting Technician qualification (CAT), a Diploma in Accounting or a Degree in Accounting, we’ve got some news for you!
INTEC Education College is accepting students for their Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) March 2018 intake! The institution boasts passing rates of 30% above the world average, making it a great choice if you want to excel in your ACCA papers.
So if you’d like to be among an elite group of accountants to hold this globally-recognised professional qualification, this may be just the thing for you.
Interested? Read on!
What you need to know
Registration is open to students who fulfil the following requirements:
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT): Pass all CAT papers with an average score of 65%; or
- Diploma in Accounting: Minimum CGPA of 3.00; or
- Degree in Accounting: Minimum CGPA of 2.50 or 2nd Class Lower (55 points and above)
Why should you apply for ACCA at INTEC?
Enjoy a plethora of benefits when you enrol in INTEC’s ACCA programme, including:
- Learn from BPP (UK)-trained lecturers on home ground
- Enjoy personal coaching from approachable lecturers
- Learn in small class sizes
- Enjoy continuous internal assessments
- Take part in their soft skills development programme
- Join INTEC’s CAT-ACCA Club to hone your interpersonal, leadership, confidence and teamwork skills
- Enjoy affordable fees ranging between RM19,907 and RM33,472 (depending on your qualification)
What’s more, students whose household income does not exceed RM10,000 may be eligible for a 100% scholarship by INTEC’s professional accountancy scholarship partners, including Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB), Yayasan Peneraju Pendidikan Bumiputera (YPPB) and the Malaysia Professional Accountancy Centre (MyPAC), subject to your academic results. An internal screening will be done by INTEC to assess eligible scholarship recipients after an application has been made.
How to apply
Application deadline is 1 March 2018.
For Diploma in Accounting or CAT holders, kickstart your application here!
If you’re entering with a Degree in Accounting, apply here.
Alternatively, contact us here or leave your details below and our friendly counsellors will be in touch!