Kickstart Your Future at IMU Foundation in Science Virtual Info Day This 19 March 2023
Chat with faculty members, listen to talks and enjoy an application fee waiver worth RM450.
Updated 17 Mar 2023
Do you dream of a career in the healthcare field? Looking for a programme that will ease your transition into a medicine or health science degree?
Well, look no further than International Medical University (IMU), Malaysia's first and most established private medical and health sciences university. This 19 March 2023, IMU is hosting its Foundation in Science Virtual Info Day where you can enjoy personalised counselling sessions with faculty members and talk to education advisors about programmes, admission requirements and scholarships.
Get all of your questions answered from the comfort of your own home.
Interested? Keep on reading to learn more!
When and where?
- Date: 19 March 2023 (Sunday)
- Time: 10am - 4pm
- Venue: The event is held online. Click here to register.
Why should you attend?
IMU’s Foundation In Science Virtual Info Day is your chance to:
- Chat with faculty members to learn more about the various medical and health science programmes at IMU
- Join a live talk with Dr James Edward Walsh, Director & Lecturer, Centre for Pre-University Studies to learn what makes studying at IMU unique
- Take virtual tour of IMU’s campus
- Get an application fee waiver worth RM450 when you sign up during the event