If you’ve spent hours binge-watching episodes of MasterChef or Chopped and thought to yourself — “I could do this!” — guess what, here’s your golden opportunity!
In conjunction with celebrating 125 years of excellence, Le Cordon Bleu is launching two global competitions specifically for aspiring culinary professionals and its alumni. Showcase your skills and passion for gastronomy and compete with talents around the globe at the Grand Finale in Paris, the centre of French food and a world culinary capital.
So, if you have a knack for creating culinary masterpieces and experimenting with different ingredients, your time to shine is now.
Read on for more details!
Future Talents Competition
This competition is open to all aspiring culinary professionals who are looking to pursue a career in hospitality and culinary arts. Winners will get the chance to study prestigious culinary programmes at any Le Cordon Bleu campus in the world!
Here’s what you need to know:
- You must be 18 years old and above
- You must not have studied or graduated from a culinary diploma or certificate
- The competition will take place locally at each of the Le Cordon Bleu institutes at the end of June 2020
- The Grand Finale will be held in Paris in October 2020
- Complete an online application
- Submit your CV
- Share 1 video presenting yourself through a dish