Missed our recent contest? Then you don’t want to miss our next giveaway in conjunction with EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair!
Yes, our exclusive virtual education fair is back for the second year in a row and is set on 9 – 13 March 2020. If you’re on the hunt for the best course and university to study, our EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair will not disappoint.
You’ll get to browse a wealth of information about colleges and courses, speak directly to university representatives and discover scholarship offers from our partner universities across Malaysia through your mobile screens. To give you more insights about the real world, we’ve also invited experts from the professional industries to share their experiences through our live webinar sessions.
As for the goodies… our most loyal participants of the fair will be walking away with the coolest prizes as well as scholarships to study a course of your choice during EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair.
But before we get to the cherry on top, we’re giving out a Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 camera to a lucky contest participant. Find out how to win below!
How to win?
To win this contest you must:
- Answer this in the comment section of our Facebook post: Name 3 participating institutions of EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair this 9 – 13 March 2020.
- Tag 2 friends in the comment section
- Share this Facebook post
Contest ends 11 March 2020 so hurry! Click here to win.
About the EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair 2020
Date: 9 – 13 March 2020 (Monday – Friday)
Time: 10am – 10pm daily
EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair is free for all to use. So be sure to register early, get ready to win our exciting prizes!
What do you need to know?
The winner will be announced on 17 March 2020. The prize can be collected at the EduAdvisor office from 2 April 2020 onwards.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is organised by Distinctive Education Advisor Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
- This contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Xiaomi.
- This contest is open to all Malaysians and will commence on 4 March 2020.
- All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest must submit their responses to EduAdvisor via their the competition post on Facebook in the comment section by 11.59pm MYT on 11 March 2020. Late submissions will not be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- On 17 March 2020, winners will be informed about their win via Facebook.
- Winners must reach out to EduAdvisor via Facebook Messenger by 24 March 2020 with their full name, contact number and IC number to claim the prize from 2 April 2020 onwards at the EduAdvisor office.
- The prize will be forfeited automatically if the winner fails to contact the Organiser within the said stipulated time.
- During the prize collection, winners must present their IC as proof of their identity.
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash or other items, nor are they transferable.
- Contestants of this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserve the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and conclusive in all circumstances and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but are not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser are of paramount importance. The Organiser reserve the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest or to withdraw the prize if it is believed that the Contestant is in breach of obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and if there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability in doing so.
- All information stipulated is correct at the time it is published and is subject to change without prior notice.
The clock’s ticking. Join the contest now!
Register for the EduAdvisor Scholarship Match and Application Campaign here!