Still stumped about where to pursue your studies after SPM? What if we told you that we know of a unique university that enables you to obtain a dual degree and study overseas in the UK — we’re talking about the International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)!
IUMW is a private university in Malaysia that was established upon a mutual bond between the University of Malaya (UM) and the University of Wales, UK. It offers a range of foundation studies and undergraduate programmes for you to choose from, but the amazement doesn’t stop there.
Thanks to its special partnership with the University of Wales, you also get to experience the wonders of studying in Malaysia and in the UK for your selected programme without any additional fees! To find out more about this, visit IUMW’s open days from the 29th – 31st of March 2019. Don’t miss out.
When and where?
Date: 29 – 31 March 2019 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
Venue: International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW), Jalan Tun Ismail
Time: 10am – 5pm
Why should you attend?
This MQA-accredited university is acknowledged internationally so there’s no need to doubt its prestigious performance. So be quick and head to its Open Days to find out more information about the university including:
- Discover how you can study a Foundation to Degree programme with one fee structure.
- Learn how you can study one semester at both the University of Malaya and University of Wales with no additional fees.
- Understand how IUMW’s Dual Award Programmes can benefit your education.
- Learn more about available rebates and scholarships.
- Speak to expert counsellors who will answer any questions you may have.
Are you intrigued by this event? Leave your details below if you are interested to attend!
Interested in attending IUMW's Open Day? Sign up here!