“Accounting is the language of business,” Warren Buffet once said. Indeed it is.
Come learn the language of business and kickstart your career as a professional accountant with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) programme at INTEC Education College this December.
As a Platinum Approved Learning Partner, INTEC is one of the few prestigious learning providers in Malaysia with the recognition that meets global benchmarks of practice in course delivery and student support. Promising the best value for your money, it’s no surprise why many aspiring accountants and professionals have ranked INTEC as their preferred choice for the ACCA programme.
What’s more, you will be pleased to know that INTEC boasts student pass rates exceeding the global average, making it one of the most favoured education institutions for ACCA.
Interested to find out more? Keep reading!
What you need to know
Students interested in this programme will need to have one of the following:
- Matriculation/Foundation: Minimum CGPA of 2.50 with credit in Maths and English in SPM
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT): Pass Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
- Diploma in Accounting: Minimum CGPA of 3.00
- Degree in Accounting: Minimum CGPA of 2.50
You will also need to have at least MUET Band 2.
Why should you apply for ACCA at INTEC?
- Well structured curriculum from a Platinum Approved Learning Partner
- Skilled lecturers who ensure students achieve high passing rates
- Supported by the Malaysian Government and UiTM
- Develop your soft skills in an academic environment
- INTEC’s CAT-ACCA Club helps build career-relevant skills
Interested to embark on your professional accountancy career at INTEC? Leave your details below and our friendly education advisors will be in touch!