Should you study Cambridge A Level or SACEi? Which Foundation programme can get you into your dream Degree? Overwhelmed by your options? Fret not. Help is just one click away!
This May 2021, jump the line and get an express ticket to quality education with Taylor’s Digital Open Day.
Filter through all the options available to you, find the perfect financial aid and have all your college-related questions answered when you come for consultation with Taylor’s very own counsellors and lecturers.
Are you joining? Learn more about the event here.
When and where?
Date: 22, 29 and 30 May 2021
Time: 10am – 5pm
Venue: Click to visit the Digital Open Day
Why should you attend?
Taylor’s Digital Open Day is the perfect time for you to:
- Chat live or book an online consultation session to get insider access to Malaysia’s top private university.
- Learn more about Taylor’s June Special Semester and why it’s one intake you don’t want to miss.
- Get up to 100% worth of financial aid to support your tertiary education journey.
- Discover Taylor’sphere, a revolutionary learning ecosystem to inspire you with knowledge, creativity and collaboration.
- Go on an online campus tour to learn more about your future home.
Time is of the essence. This 22, 29 and 30 May 2021, plan out your tertiary education journey with the best information only at Taylor’s Digital Open Day. Free and quality advice is just one click away so make sure to register your interest as soon as possible.