Is keeping yourself fit as a fiddle a part of your New Year’s Resolution? Then you’re going to need a fitness tracker!
In conjunction with our next EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair happening this March 2020, one lucky fitness junkie will get to walk home with a flashy Xiaomi Mi Band 4. This slick water-resistant smart band will be your best buddy to help monitor your heart rate, calories burned and your sleep amongst other features. Excited?
But first, if you’re scouting for what to study and the best university in town, you can expect no less from the third edition of EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair. You’ll get exclusive access to detailed information of various colleges and courses offered throughout Malaysia, speak with university counsellors and get the best scholarship deals with our partner universities — all within a few taps of your screen!
Other exciting activities lined up include our exclusive Live Webinar Series where we speak to industry professionals as they reveal the real side of the industry and share their experiences. Besides social media contests, active participants of the fair will stand a chance to win our fabulous prizes and even scholarships of your choice!
Before that, we’ll be giving out this Xiaomi Mi Band 4 to a lucky contest participant. Find out how to win below!
How to win?
To win this contest you must:
- Answer this in the comment section of our Facebook post: EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair 2020 will be held at ___________ (venue).
- Tag 2 friends in the comment section
- Share this Facebook post
Contest ends 3 March 2020 so hurry! Click here to win.
About the EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair 2019
Date: March 2020
Time: 10am – 10pm daily
EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair is free for all to use. So be sure to register early, get ready to win our exciting prizes!
What do you need to know?
The winner will be announced on 6 March 2020. The prize can be collected at the EduAdvisor office from 2 April 2020 onwards.
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is organised by Distinctive Education Advisor Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
- This contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Xiaomi.
- This contest is open to all Malaysians and will commence on 25 February 2020.
- All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest must submit their responses to EduAdvisor via their the competition post on Facebook in the comment section by 11.59pm MYT on 3 March 2020. Late submissions will not be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- On 6 March 2020, winners will be informed about their win via Facebook.
- Winners must reach out to EduAdvisor via Facebook Messenger by 13 March 2020 with their full name, contact number and IC number to claim the prize from 2 April 2020 onwards at the EduAdvisor office.
- The prize will be forfeited automatically if the winner fails to contact the Organiser within the said stipulated time.
- During the prize collection, winners must present their IC as proof of their identity.
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash or other items, nor are they transferable.
- Contestants of this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserve the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and conclusive in all circumstances and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but are not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser are of paramount importance. The Organiser reserve the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest or to withdraw the prize if it is believed that the Contestant is in breach of obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and if there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability in doing so.
- All information stipulated is correct at the time it is published and is subject to change without prior notice.
Tick tock tick tock. Leave your comments to win now!
Register for the EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair here!