The COVID-19 outbreak has everyone staying indoors and practising social distancing to #flattenthecurve.
But while staying safe is of utmost priority, it has disrupted the education plans of thousands of students. College planning is stressful enough without the added grief of a global pandemic.
If only there was a way to make college preparations a breeze…
Well, that is why we’re bringing you EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair this 1 – 5 June 2020 to help you make the right decisions for your next big step — peacefully!
Browse through an extensive list of leading universities and colleges all around Malaysia and get the help of experienced education counsellors through live chat. Plus, you can even submit on-the-spot applications to your desired universities and scholarships from the comfort of your home. How easy is that?
Not sure what course to study? Take our fun quizzes designed to help you discover your interests and suitable career path to make your future planning so much easier. Not only that, we’ll also be streaming our Webinar Series so you can catch industry experts from all walks of life as they share key insights and experiences about their professions.
So charge your devices and keep an eye out for EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair — happening this 1 – 5 June 2020!
When and where?
Date: 1 – 5 May 2020 (Monday – Friday)
Time: 10am – 10pm
Why should you attend?
Here’s what you’ll benefit from being part of Malaysia’s unparalleled virtual education fair:
- Free counselling: Have all your questions about tertiary education and careers answered by professional counsellors online!
- On-the-spot applications: Get the privilege of applying instantly at your chosen institution for free
- Scholarships and rebates: Explore available scholarships and special rebates from universities nationwide
- Discover your interest: Take our personality tests and discover the career path you’re destined for
- Get key industry insights: Engage with industry and academic experts with our Webinar Series