If you’re looking to obtain a prestigious degree from a foreign university on home ground, then look no further than HELP Academy.
HELP Academy (HA), which is under the HELP University Group, is offering 3+0 degrees in partnership with the University of London (UOL). HELP Academy has been offering programmes from the renowned institution for over 30 years, where you can choose from a variety of fields to study, such as accounting and finance, economics and management, banking and finance, and economics.
You can easily complete your degree locally at a fraction of the cost of studying in the UK! Alternatively, you can also opt to transfer your credits to other universities within the UK in your second year of studies.
Why should you apply for HELP’s UOL Programme?
- Get a prestigious foreign degree on home ground without travelling overseas
- The courses’ syllabus, academic content and examinations are developed and graded by academics from UOL
- You’ll be provided with quality study materials, access to UOL’s extensive online library, the learning portal Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), past examination papers and examiner reports
- UOL graduates have gone on to work with MNCs such as IBM, the Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad (MIDF) and investment banks both locally and abroad
- HELP Academy offers scholarships and financial assistance to students based on academic merit and achievements
How to apply
Contact us here or leave your details below, and our friendly counsellors will be in touch!