Are you looking for affordable tertiary education? Need financial aid to study a foundation programme?
Well, Universiti Tunku Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK) is your answer — and it is bringing its campus to you with their Virtual Open Day!
Happening from 30 October to 6 November, learn more about the various programmes offered by speaking to academic counsellors, attend awe-inspiring talks with experts via live YouTube sessions and go on a virtual campus tour to get an exclusive peek at UNIRAZAK’s facilities and student activities.
That’s not all. Did you know that if you’re a bumiputera, you can apply for the MARA Tertiary Education Sponsorship Programme to study at UNIRAZAK? It’s a convertible study loan that will cover your full tuition fees at UNIRAZAK — plus allowance!
Ready to change your life? Read on for more details.
When and where?
Date: 30 October – 6 November 2020
Time: 11am – 5pm
Venue: It’s all here — https://urvirtualopenday.unirazak.edu.my/
Why should you attend?
You don’t want to miss out on these:
- Get insights on faculty programmes by speaking to counsellors via live chat
- Get RM2,000 early bird rebate for the MBA programme
- Enjoy exclusive rebates worth up to RM2,500
- Apply for the MARA Tertiary Education Sponsorship Programme for bumiputeras that covers full tuition fees and allowance
- UNIRAZAK is one of the few universities where you can take a PTPTN loan for your foundation studies