With your SPM days long gone, it’s time to set foot on a new path — college. So, it’s high time to begin your college search by attending open days; they are the best way to learn everything you need to know about your future college and field of study.
If you’re looking for a leading technology and innovation university, you’re in luck because Asia Pacific University (APU) will be having their open days for post-SPM and STPM students this March and April 2019.
Now is your chance to get to know more about the university’s available pre-university and undergraduate courses, scholarships and more!
When and where?
Date: 16 – 17, 23 – 24, 30 – 31 March 2019 and 6 – 7 April 2019 (Saturdays and Sundays)
Venue: Asia Pacific University (APU), Bukit Jalil
Time: 9am – 5pm
Why should you attend?
There will be plenty of activities and perks that await you throughout their Open Days such as:
- Talk to APU’s counsellors and lecturers about the courses available
- Check out the university’s outstanding campus facilities
- Attend career talks by professionals
- Visit APU’s Research and Development showcase
- There’ll be a free shuttle bus provided from Bukit Jalil Star LRT Station to the APU Campus at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm and 2pm (call 03-89961000 to book).
Ready to make a life-changing decision? If so, head over to APU’s Open Days this March (16 – 17, 23 – 24, 30 – 31) and April (6 – 7)!
Alternatively, leave your details below and our friendly education advisors will be in touch!