Explore the Field of Business & Accounting With the Free Taylor’s Discovery Class: Tomorrow’s Young Business Leaders
Explore the world of business and accounting and discover Taylor’s at the Tomorrow’s Young Business Leaders free short course.
Updated 22 Jun 2022
SPM results are out! Want to take the next step, get ahead and learn more about the world of accounting from experts in the field? Taylor’s Tomorrow’s Young Business Leaders course is back and this time it’s happening in person!
Tomorrow’s Young Business Leaders is a 1-day course offered by Taylor’s College that enables you to discover the field of business and accounting as well as pick up a toolkit of critical skills necessary to survive in today’s competitive job market.
Interested in joining? Keep on reading.
When and where?
Date: 2 July 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 8:30am – 6pm
Venue: Lecture Theatre 12, Taylor’s Lakeside Campus
Why should you attend?
At Tomorrow’s Young Business Leaders course, you can:
- Learn more about the field of business and accounting, including what it’s about and the variety of specialisations within the field
- Develop critical skills such as critical thinking, creativity, problem-solving, people management, and good communication
- Meet Taylor’s lecturers for an engaging first-hand experience of learning
- Find out about Taylor’s Scholarships
- Get insider tips on important areas to focus on when doing business, especially great for aspiring entrepreneurs
- Receive a Certificate of Completion that you can use to boost your resume
- Stand a chance to win prizes worth a total of RM2,000 (T&C applies)
Did we mention that all of these benefits come for free? That’s right. You don’t have to pay a single sen. Just show up with an open mind and an eager curiosity and let Taylor’s guide you. You’ll even get to visit Taylor’s uber-cool Lakeside Campus!
|9am||Opening address by the Head of School of Professional Studies|
|9:15am||Topic 1: Business Incorporation by Ms Hanna Yahya|
|9:45am||Topic 2: Preparation of Financial Reports by Mr Bryan Chan|
|10:40am||Topic 3: Costing of Products by Mr Nik Naqiuddin|
|11:20am||Topic 4: Marketing and Advertising by Mr Srikaanth Sivasubramaniam|
|12pm||Programme Sharing by the Programme Directors, School of Professional Studies|
|12:15pm||Grouping and Q&A session|
|12:30pm||Lunch break & campus tour|
|1:45pm||Case study preparation with mentors|
|4:45pm||Sharing by representatives from the ACCA Young Members Network|
|4:55pm||Taylor's scholarship briefing|
|5pm||Evaluation of event (online)|
Results announcement & prize-giving ceremony