From psychology to computer science, engineering to medicine, there are many university programmes for you to choose from. If you’re still on a mission to find the best, don’t miss out the upcoming UTAR Cyber Open Day that will inspire endless possibilities.
Happening from 8 – 30 August, join in on a series of interactive activities including programme previews via daily webinars, career guidance test and consultation and sharing sessions by UTAR ambassadors. What’s more, UTAR is also offering full scholarships and loans for local students, and you can chat with programme advisors throughout the event.
Why else would it be worth your while? Well, this is your chance to explore Malaysia’s 2nd best university based on the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020.
Has this awesome event caught your interest? Read on to learn more.
When and where?
Date: 8 – 30 August 2020, 9am – 5pm
Don’t miss out their daily webinars all throughout August:
- Engineering, ICT & Physical Sciences Day: 8 – 14 August 2020
- Life, Medical & Health Sciences Day: 15 – 21 August 2020
- Business, Creative Industries & Social Sciences Day: 22 – 30 August 2020
Venue: It’s all online so click here to register now!
Why should you attend?
- Get insights on faculty programmes and careers via the daily webinars from 2pm – 3pm
- Find out what’s best for your career via their Career Guidance Test and get further direction during the interactive consulting session on 9 Aug (English) and 15 Aug (Mandarin)
- Get to know UTAR from a student’s point of view through the UTARambassador sharing session on 18 Aug
- Speak to programme advisors via live chat from 9am – 5pm
- 100% of scholarships and loans are available for Malaysian students