Discover the Joy of Early Childhood Education at the Taylor’s ECE Fest This 11 June 2022
Explore the field of early childhood education at Taylor’s Early Childhood Education Fest, happening on 11 June 2022.
Published 26 May 2022
Are you interested in pursuing a career in education? Well, we have a programme for you.
Join the ECE Fest at Taylor’s this 11 June 2022 at the Taylor’s College Early Childhood Education (ECE) Fest 2022 to explore the field of early childhood education, meet fellow educators, discover practical ECE tools and knowledge, and gain practical experience in the field.
With the theme ‘Creating Nurturing Environments: Social and Emotional Development in Early Childhood Years’, the event will give you a glimpse of how it’s like to be an early childhood educator as you explore play-based learning activities to engage and nurture young talents. What’s more, upon completing the teacher training workshop, you’ll also be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
Interested? Keep on reading for more.
When and where?
Date: 11 June 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 9am – 2pm
Venue: Taylor’s Lakeside Campus
Why should you attend?
The Taylor’s Early Childhood Education Fest 2022 is a great place for you to:
- Learn more about the field of early childhood education
- Be exposed to practical tools on how to engage children for holistic development
- Listen to experts in the field as they share their knowledge and experience
- Meet and connect with fellow educators in the ECE field
- 9.30am: Registration
- 10am – 10.45am: The World in Picture Books by Sisters Lim
- 11am – 11.45am: Art Therapy by Naluri
- 12pm – 12.45pm: Child Initiated Learning by Prof Dr Sopia Md Yassin
- 1pm – 1.45pm: Learning Language and Loving It by Associate Prof Wong Tze Peng
- 2pm: Lunch
A complimentary goodie bag and refreshments will also be provided.
Think you have what it takes to go into early childhood education? Learn more about the field and give it a try yourself at Taylor’s College Early Childhood Education (ECE) Fest 2022.