Discover Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia at the Open Day This 18 March 2023
Ready to set foot in the field of medicine or biomedical science? Visit NUMed on its Open Day to join subject sessions and meet with academics.
Updated 17 Mar 2023
Do you aspire to secure a career in the medical or biomedical science field? Bet you have a bunch of questions on how and where to enrol. Guess what, your chance is finally here. Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia (NUMed) is having an Open Day on 18 March 2023 to answer your questions.
Attending an open day is your first step to understanding the most suitable tertiary institution for you. At NUMed Open Day, you will be able to join their talk sessions with the Foundation Programme Director and Assistant Dean of Biomedical Sciences. Additionally, you can also get consultation in regard to scholarships and financial assistance.
Another perk is the sharing session from the alumni. There is no better way to find out what it’s like to study at a university than the genuine experience from the alumni.
So, are you ready to join? Details of the open day are as follows.
When and where?
- Date: 18 March 2023
- Time: 10am - 4pm
- Venue: Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia Campus, EduCity, Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Why should you attend?
Here are a few reasons for you to be at NUMed’s Open Day:
- Take a glimpse into subject sessions and meet with academics
- Get insights from educators at NUMed about the foundation programme
- Explore the campus, accommodation and off-campus facilities nearby
- Speak to student ambassadors to find out what it’s like to be a student at NUMed Malaysia