Knowledge is power and if it comes for free, why shouldn’t you take it? Taylor’s Tomorrow’s Young Business Leaders is back and this time, there’s more in store for you.
Happening across 2 days, the Taylor’s Tomorrow’s Young Business Leaders is a free online course by Taylor’s College where you can learn more about business, entrepreneurship and accountancy. It’s a great opportunity for you to explore what the field has to offer while developing your business acumen and leadership skills.
This time around, the course will also include Taylor’s scholarship briefing and sharing sessions with ACCA Young Members. Upon completion of the course, you will get a Certificate of Completion that you can use in your resume.
And you know what’s even more exciting? Taylor’s is also giving out prizes worth a total of RM2,000!
Did that catch your attention? Keep on reading to learn more.
When and where?
Date: 3 – 4 July 2021 (Saturday – Sunday)
Time: 11am – 4.30pm
Venue: It’s all happening online. You can leave your details here.
Why should you attend?
There are plenty of reasons why you don’t want to miss this event.
- This online introductory course is a great way for you to be acquainted with the world of business and finance
- Upon completion, you will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion, which can be used to boost your credentials
- Join the sharing session with ACCA Young Members to learn more about what life is like as an accredited accountant
- Thinking of pursuing your study in Taylor’s? Tune in to Taylor’s scholarship briefing session for more information
- Stand a chance to win prizes worth up to RM2,000 (T&C apply)
That’s a lot of benefits for a free course. Are you interested? Check out the full schedule below.
3 July 2021 (Saturday)
4 July 2021 (Sunday)
|11am||Opening and Welcome Speech|
|11:10am||Briefing on Case Study & TIMeS Usage|
|11:30am||Topic 1: Business Incorporation & Preparation of Financial Reports (Mr. Bryan)|
|2pm||Topic 2: Costing of Products (Mr. Nik)|
|3pm||Topic 3: Marketing & Advertising (Mr. Srikaanth)|
|11am||Case Study Preparation in Teams with Mentors|
|2pm||Presentation and Competition|
|3pm||ACCA Young Members Sharing|
|3:20pm||Taylor’s Scholarship Briefing|
|3:40pm||Evaluation & Photo Session|
|3:50pm||Results Announcement & Prize Giving|