ACCA Scholarships in Malaysia
1) What is ACCA?
ACCA is a professional accounting qualification whereby you’ll gain technical knowledge in the field of accounting and finance as well as organisational management and strategy.
2) What You Need To Know About ACCA Scholarships
- Many large accounting firms offer to subsidise the fees of your ACCA qualification
- ACCA scholarships are usually offered by private companies & GLCs
3) List of Institutions & Scholarships for ACCA
Here is a comprehensive list of all the available ACCA scholarships offered by institutions, companies, GLCs and associations in Malaysia, and how you can apply for them.
Most ACCA scholarships are offered by companies & GLCs. However, most involve a bond period which you’ll need to serve after you complete your ACCA scholarship. Besides that you can try asking your employer if they are willing to subsidise your tuition fee as some are willing to do so.
|Name of Scholarship||Key Highlights||Deadline|
|Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng Scholarship||- Up to RM200,000 tuition fee waiver|
- Open to students who have obtained admission into the first or second year of undergraduate study
- Willing to serve the IOI Group for a specified period upon graduation
|KDU PAC (Professional Accounting Centre) Scholarship||- Up to 100% tuition fee waiver||Always Open|
|Methodist College Merit Scholarship||- Up to 100% tuition fee waiver|
- First-come-first-served basis
|UTAR - ACCA Scholarship||- For UTAR Accounting graduates enrolled in the ACCA programme|
- Quantum of RM5,000
|The Star Education Fund 2017||- Must excel in extra-curricular activities|
- Open to students below the age of 25
|Amcorp Study Grant||- Up to RM70,000 grant amount|
- Interview required