At EduAdvisor.my, our mission is to help students find their dream courses at top notch institutions.
We believe selecting the right college education is one of the most critical decisions in a student’s life.
Founded in late 2014, EduAdvisor.my has gained significant traction — both from students and educational institutions.
We are now looking for energetic, ambitious and passionate undergraduate degree students to join us for our next phase of growth.
EduAdvisor Internship Program
- Do you want first hand experience working with one of Malaysia’s fastest growing tech startups?
- Do you want to work directly with the founders and learn what it takes to grow a business?
- Are you hungry for personal growth, and strive under a high-paced environment?
If your answer is ‘yes’, we are excited to hear from you.
The EduAdvisor Internship Program is available for 1-3 months, all year around.
Some roles you may take on during your internship:
– Product development and research
– Online marketing and social community building
– Media outreach strategy execution
– Content creation and management
– Web development (for IT students)
– Administrative support to the founders
EduAdvisor is a small but agile and fast-growing startup that’s passionate about changing the way students research about tertiary education online. We build easy-to-use tools and develop engaging and useful content to help students make better decisions about their future.
Backed by recognised Internet entrepreneurs, who have grown successful tech startups into hugely successful businesses, and driven by an energetic management team, we are convinced of achieving our vision of simplifying education decisions for students in Malaysia.
How to Apply
- Write to us at [email protected] with the exact subject line “EduAdvisor Internship Opportunity”
- Tell us why you would be a great fit for our organisation
- Please enclose a CV / resume for our consideration