Want access to Malaysia’s best universities without dragging yourself to an education fair?
You definitely can!
EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair 2018 is a fully digital education fair, the first of its kind in Malaysia. Get all the perks of an education fair, such as learning about your course options, finding the best scholarships and speaking to university representatives, without having to travel to a physical location.
All you need to do is go to fair.eduadvisor.my from 6 – 9 December 2018 to begin your college search. Easy peasy and hassle-free!
What’s more, you’ll stand a chance to win attractive prizes and scholarships during the fair.
As a sneak peek, we’re giving away a Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Camera to one lucky contest winner. Read on to find out how you can win!
How to win?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Answer this in the comment section of our Facebook post: EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair 2018 will be held on ___________ (date) at ___________ (venue).
- Tag 3 friends in the comment section
- Share this Facebook post
Contest ends 27 November 2018 so hurry! Click here to get started.
About the EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair 2018
Date: 6 – 9 December 2018
Time: 10am – 10pm daily
Entrance is free. Click here for early registration and stand a chance to win more prizes!
What do you need to know?
The winner will be announced on 30 November 2018. The prize can be collected at the EduAdvisor office from 17 December 2018 onwards.
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is organised by Distinctive Education Advisor Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
- This contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Fujifilm.
- This contest is open to all Malaysians and will commence on 21 November 2018.
- All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest must submit their responses to EduAdvisor via EduAdvisor’s competition post on Facebook in the comment section by MST 23:59 on 27 November 2018. Late submissions will not be entertained.
- The Organiser reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- On 30 November 2018, winners will be informed about their win via Facebook.
- Winners must reach out to EduAdvisor via Facebook Messenger by 9 December 2018 with their full name, contact number and IC number to claim the prize from 17 – 21 December 2018. The prize will be forfeited automatically if the winner fails to contact the Organiser within the said stipulated time.
- During the prize collection, winners must present their IC as proof of their identity.
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash or other items, nor are they transferable.
- Contestants of this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and conclusive in all circumstances and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but are not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser are of paramount importance. The Organiser reserve the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest or to withdraw the prize if it is believed that the Contestant is in breach of obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and if there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability in doing so.
- Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.
- All information stipulated is correct at the time it is published and is subject to change without prior notice.