If you’ve always been curious to know about the actuarial science field and what actuaries do at work, then you’re in luck!
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) is organising its biannual event, Actuary Today – Visualise the Unforeseen, where you can gain a better understanding about the field.
The event is divided into 3 sections — the Actuarial Conference, Challenge and Exposition sessions. The talks will be hosted by qualified professionals while you also stand a chance to win up to RM3,500 when you participate in the Actuarial Challenge!
The event is open to all secondary school, pre-university and undergraduate students from local and private universities.
If you are interested, here’s what you need to know!
When and where?
Date: 9 and 10 June 2018 (Saturday and Sunday)
Venue: Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman Sungai Long Campus, Selangor
Time: 8am – 7pm
Why should you attend?
You can enjoy a host of activities, including:
- Gain a better understanding about the actuarial science field and what actuaries do
- Attend talks by qualified professionals in the field
- Stand a chance to win RM3,500 when you participate in the Actuarial Challenge
And so much more!
Admission is free for the Actuarial Exposition. However, registration fees apply for the following activities:
- RM60 for secondary school and pre-university students
- RM70 for undergraduate students
So what are you waiting for? Register yourself here or leave your details below and our friendly counsellors will be in touch!