Are you passionate about the detrimental impact of climate change, pollution and depleting natural resources on Mother Nature? Are you equally concerned about the rights of employees who deal with hazardous substances and dangerous machinery in the workplace?
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) is marrying environmental and occupational safety and health in their unique Bachelor of Science (Hons) Environmental, Occupational Safety and Health programme, giving you the opportunity to pursue both your interests at the same time.
Why should you apply?
- Obtain a unique double major degree that meets the industry demand for professionals with a multidisciplinary training background
- Reap the benefits of a comprehensive curriculum that integrates soft skills sought after by employers in the workplace today
- Learn from experienced academic staff and industry experts in practical and simulation classes
- Apply the technical knowledge learnt in classrooms to real-world projects via industrial training to meet the demands of the workplace
- Explore opportunities in a variety of industries upon graduating, such as oil and gas, healthcare, manufacturing and construction
How to apply
Interested to study this fascinating and versatile course? Contact us here or leave your details below and our friendly counsellors will be in touch!