Are you thinking of pursuing medicine or health sciences? Well, there’s no better place to start than at International Medical University (IMU), Malaysia’s first and most established private medical and health sciences university with over 28 years of dedicated focus in healthcare education.
This Sunday (14 June 2020), join IMU as it brings to you its Foundation in Science (FIS) Virtual Info Day, a one-day event dedicated to providing you with all the information you need on studying Foundation in Science and how it can give you the best start to a medical or health sciences programme.
Tune in to the Live Talk with Dr James Edward Walsh, the Head of Centre of Pre-University and join the forum session with IMU’s FIS students and alumni to understand what it’s like studying this programme at IMU.
What’s more, you can also have live chats and counselling sessions during the event. And if you register on Sunday, you’ll get an application fee waiver of RM450.
Curious to know more? Check out below.
When and where?
Date: 14 June 2020 (Sunday)
Time: 10am – 4pm
Why should you attend?
- Join the Live Talk with Dr James Edward Walsh, the Head of IMU’s Centre of Pre-University (11am – 12pm)
- Tune in to the Forum with FIS Students and Alumni and hear what you can expect out of an IMU education (2pm – 3pm)
- Grab up to 100% in bursaries and scholarships
- Take advantage of the application and registration fee waiver worth up to RM450
- Speak to counsellors and lecturers and get advice on your education pathway
- Take a virtual tour of your future campus without leaving the comfort of your seat
So what are you waiting for? Put on your serious pants and register now to book a spot at IMU Foundation in Science Virtual Info Day, happening this weekend.