Deciding your future pathway is probably the scariest thing you’ll ever have to do. That’s why having the proper guidance and support is crucial in order for you to get off on the right foot.
The Start Smart programme is a workshop designed to prepare parents and students to make positive choices about the next steps after school. Supported by experienced coaches, this workshop will have you gain practical tips to improve study skills, build resilience and make informed decisions about university and beyond.
The best part of all — this programme is completely free of charge!
What you need to know
- The Start Smart programme consists of 3 workshops that run across 3 weeks (one workshop a week).
- The first workshop is dedicated to parents and students while the second and third coaching workshops are for students only.
- Each workshop is 2 hours with given assignments in between.
- This programme is open to all SPM, IGCSE, STPM students who are applying to study at university in 2021/22.
- The programme will be delivered online with access to personalised support as you make important shared decisions together.
At the end of the programme, you will better understand your strengths, passions and motivations so that you can make the best decision about your future.
When is it?
There will be two series for the workshop. The available dates are as follows:
- Second series
Date: 10, 17 & 24 June 2021
Time: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- Third series
Date: 19, 26 June & 3 July 2021
Time: 10.30am – 12.30pm
How to apply
You can apply for the programme by filling out your details here. Keep in mind that this programme is on a first come, first served basis so, be quick!