INTEC Education College is organising an Intensive Bridging Programme (IBP) to help you level up while awaiting your SPM results next year.
This 3-month programme is specifically designed for post-SPM and school leavers who are preparing to enter their next step in life — tertiary education. The IBP will help you enhance your communication, literacy, numeracy and problem-solving skills, which will be useful in college.
You’ll also discover where your interests lie and develop an interest in continuing your studies via a fun learning environment!
The IBP comes in 4 study packages where you can mix and match your subjects. You’ll have 16 subjects to choose from, including:
- Oral Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Computer Application
- Business Study
- Korean / Arabic / German language
- And many more!
Cater to your budget and choose any of the 4 study packages below:
- Package 1: Combination of any 3 subjects at RM2,400
- Package 2: Combination of any 4 subjects at RM3,000
- Package 3: Combination of any 5 subjects at RM3,500
- Package 4: Combination of any 6 subjects at RM3,900
Prices are inclusive of tuition fees, accommodation, transportation, learning materials and lab usage.
So what are you waiting for? The January 2018 intake is open for applications!
When and where?
Date: January to March 2018
Venue: INTEC Education College, Shah Alam
Why should you attend?
Use your free time wisely in the months leading up to your SPM results and level up with critical skills to help you succeed in pre-university. The IBP can also help you:
- Enhance your knowledge and sharpen your interpersonal skills
- Gain a curricular foundation before enrolling for pre-university
- Find out where your interests lie
How to apply
Alternatively, email us at [email protected] or leave your contact details below and a friendly counsellor will be in touch.
Hurry! Deadline for registration ends on 26 December 2017!