Still mulling over your tertiary education options? Consider pursuing a solid diploma programme at INTEC Education College this July or September 2019!
The established institution offers Diplomas in Business Management, Public Management & Governance, Scientific Halal Practices, Accounting and Islamic Finance, so if you’re more inclined to the fields of management and money and you want to gain industry-relevant practical experience, it makes absolute sense to enrol in a diploma course at INTEC.
Interested to learn more? Read on to find out how studying a diploma at INTEC can benefit you.
What you need to know
INTEC’s Diploma programmes have competitive and beneficial aspects:
- The 2-year duration is one of the fastest diploma tracks in Malaysia
- Financial assistance available from PTPTN and Affin Bank
- A flexible payment plan allows up to 3x tuition fee instalments
- Score an RM3,000 rebate just by signing up!
- All programmes have a 7-week industrial training in the last semester
- Ability to transfer credits to your degree
- Opportunity to further your studies at any accredited university of your choice
- You’ll be career-ready upon graduation
How to apply
All set to begin your Diploma at INTEC? Registration deadline is Sunday, 30 June 2019 for the July intake, so get cracking! To register, leave your details below and our friendly education advisors will be in touch!