If your passion lies with the creative industry, then you’re in for a treat!
Head over to IACT College this coming 7th – 8th and 14th – 15th January 2017 (Saturdays and Sundays) as they will be hosting their Open Days on both weekends.
Explore a variety of job-ready creative courses which include Graphic Design, Mass Communication, Broadcasting, Advertising & Design and more. Get your questions and doubts clarified by engaging with industry experts and counsellors!
When and where?
Date: 7th – 8th and 14th – 15th January 2017 (Saturdays and Sundays)
Venue: VSQ Tower, Petaling Jaya
Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Do remember to bring along your:
- Original and photocopy of all academic transcripts
- Original and photocopy of completion certificates (if relevant)
- Identity Card (IC)
Why should you attend?
Some of the IACT’s Open Day highlights include IACT’s very own students’ Portfolio Showcase. There will also be an exclusive Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) on the 14th Jan 2017 (Saturday), 10am – 4pm, for you to find out if you’re cut out for the creative industry.
Get special fee waivers and if you’re applying for scholarships, get them approved immediately (upon meeting the set requirements)!
What’s more, you can also apply for their prestigious Creative Talent Award.
Why IACT’s January intake?
Here are some awesome reasons why you should opt for IACT’s January intake:
- Get your scholarship or bursary secured first
- Cope better with the course as subjects are evenly spread out throughout the year
- Experience smoother transition to Degree programmes come 2018
- Join a 5-week industry-led workshop (worth RM8,000) for FREE! *exclusive for January intake students only