Looking for the perfect college to attend? Guess what? Your search for the best universities in Malaysia is now made simpler for you.
This 2 – 6 December, we’re bringing back EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair — this time bigger and better. You’ll get to browse for colleges, talk to university representatives about your preferred course options and find the best scholarships in town — all through your smartphone or laptop. To top it off, we’re adding cool new features such as live webinars with industry professionals and fun interactive quizzes.
If that’s not enough, you’ll be pleased to know that our loyal participants will stand a (big fat) chance to walk away with fantastic prizes and scholarships during EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair!
For starters, we’re giving away a pair of Redmi Airdots, a wireless Bluetooth headset to one of our lucky participants. Read below for the details to win!
How to win?
Here’s the deal:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://edv.my/youtube
- Tag 2 friends in the comment section
- Share this Facebook post
Contest ends 12 November 2019 so hurry! Click here to win.
About the EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair 2019
Date: 2 – 6 December 2019 (Monday – Friday)
Time: 10am – 10pm daily
The best part? It’s free for all! Register early and you could be the lucky winner of our amazing giveaways!
What do you need to know?
The winner will be announced on 15 November 2019. The prize can be collected at the EduAdvisor office from 16 December 2019 onwards.
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is organised by Distinctive Education Advisor Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
- This contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Xiaomi.
- This contest is open to all Malaysians and will commence on 5 November 2019.
- All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest must submit their responses to EduAdvisor via their the competition post on Facebook in the comment section by 11.59pm MYT on 12 November 2019. Late submissions will not be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- On 15 November 2019, winners will be informed about their win via Facebook.
- Winners must reach out to EduAdvisor via Facebook Messenger by 6 December 2019 with their full name, contact number and IC number to claim the prize from 16 December 2019 onwards at the EduAdvisor office.
- The prize will be forfeited automatically if the winner fails to contact the Organiser within the said stipulated time.
- During the prize collection, winners must present their IC as proof of their identity.
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash or other items, nor are they transferable.
- Contestants of this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserve the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and conclusive in all circumstances and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but are not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser are of paramount importance. The Organiser reserve the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest or to withdraw the prize if it is believed that the Contestant is in breach of obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and if there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability in doing so.
- All information stipulated is correct at the time it is published and is subject to change without prior notice.