School’s out and the end of the year is fast approaching, so if you haven’t enrolled in uni yet, it’s time to get to it! Luckily, Heriot-Watt University Malaysia‘s Open Day is just around the corner, happening on 20 and 21 July 2019.
Besides the slew of Open Day mainstays like speaking to qualified education consultants and taking a tour of Heriot-Watt’s sunny Putrajaya campus, other highlights await you. Psst, they come in the form of tuition fee waivers and premium movie tickets!
Raring to go? Read on for more details about Heriot-Watt University Malaysia’s Open Day.
When and where?
Date: 20 – 21 July 2019 (Saturday and Sunday)
Venue: Heriot-Watt University Malaysia campus, Putrajaya
Time: 10am – 5pm
Why should you attend?
It’s going to be a fun and fulfilling Open Day at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia with these highlights:
- Score an RM1,000 tuition fee waiver when you pay the fees for your first semester of any 2019 intake
- Get an RM500 tuition fee waiver when you enrol in any 2019 intake during the Open Day
- Redeem 2 premium movie tickets when you register for the Open Day (pick them up during the event)
- Chat with Heriot-Watt’s academicians and staff members about your future life at the institution
- Discuss your application and other academic matters with qualified education consultants
- Take a stroll around the beautiful Putrajaya campus with guided campus and accommodation tours
Take note: Another round of the Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Tan Sri Yeoh Tiong Lay Global Scholarship interviews will be conducted during the Open Day. If you haven’t applied for the scholarship (which helps you study in the UK for half the price!) yet, now’s your chance!
All you need to do is apply for the scholarship before 20 – 21 July 2019 and Heriot-Watt will arrange an interview session on the Open Day for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Register for Heriot-Watt University Malaysia’s Open Day this 20 – 21 July 2019 now!
To register, leave your details below and our friendly education advisors will be in touch.