Are you looking for a university that’s willing to fund your tertiary education? Well, good news for you — Heriot-Watt University Malaysia is having a special 2-day scholarship day on 25 and 26 May!
Heriot-Watt’s aim is to broaden access to quality tertiary education for students and create more opportunities for everyone to be able to study at Heriot-Watt.
So, what are you waiting for? Heriot-Watt is opening its doors for you to enjoy a scholarship of up to 100% for foundation and undergraduate programmes or up to 30% for postgraduate courses at the university!
When and where?
Date: 25 and 26 May 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)
Venue: Heriot-Watt University Malaysia campus, Putrajaya
Time: 10am – 5pm
Why should you attend?
On the day itself, you’ll be able to:
- Get a scholarship between 25% to 100% for foundation and undergraduate programmes
- Get a scholarship between 25% to 30% for postgraduate programmes
- Attend a special scholarship briefing on each open day at 1:30pm
- Take a tour around their stunning lakeside campus
- Meet and talk with other students, lecturers and the recruitment team about the benefits of studying at Heriot-Watt
Interested in attending Heriot-Watt’s scholarship day? Register here to book your seat or alternatively, fill in the form below!