Ever wondered if it was possible to study in the UK for half the price? Dream no more, because here’s an opportunity of a lifetime!
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia (HWUM) is delighted to announce the Tan Sri Yeoh Tiong Lay Global Scholarship Programme, an exciting scholarship that will help you make an impact.
For starters, the scholarship offers students a 50% tuition fee waiver applicable for all undergraduate degree programmes for the January 2020 intake. Not only that, scholars will also get the opportunity to complete their 2nd year at the prestigious Heriot-Watt campus in Edinburgh, UK at 50% of the tuition fees. That’s a huge amount of savings!
Programmes available for the January 2020 intake are:
- Accounting and Business Finance
- International Business Management (Human Resource, Marketing, Enterprise)
- Business Administration
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Construction Project Management
Eager to find out more? Here are some details you may find helpful.
What you need to know
Scholarships will be given to students who fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Have excellent academic results (minimum AAB in A Levels or STPM, or ATAR 85 or equivalent)
- Preference will be given to students with evident financial hardship
- Applicants must be full-time students enrolled in an undergraduate programme at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
How to apply
All geared up to submit your application? Here’s a checklist of what you need to do:
- Complete the scholarship application form
- Provide supporting documents as proof of financial status
- Write a 500-word personal statement
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview