Are you on your way to achieving your fitness goal? A fitness tracker might just be what you need.
In case you haven’t been keeping up, EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair is back again this 2 – 6 December 2019 and we’re giving away another exclusive goodie — the latest Xiaomi Mi Band 4! With this smart band, you’ll get to easily monitor your health and keep track of your fitness regime amongst other cool features.
Before that… what’s EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair, you ask? It’s the parallel equivalent of a physical fair, minus the hassle of getting stuck in traffic or being caught in a crowd of hundreds. You’ll still get to check out colleges and their courses, speak to representatives from universities and find out the best scholarship deals from over 20 universities — all within a single platform! The best part? You get to do all these at home — in your pyjamas.
On top of that, we’ve also invited a bunch of industry experts to give you live and real advice every day during the fair at 11am and 3pm. You’ll discover key insights into popular courses such as pre-university, law and medicine, and gain a new perspective about careers through this exclusive Live Webinar Series.
And if you love to win big prizes, you’ll like what’s coming. Our top virtual fair participants will stand a chance to win scholarships of up to RM3,000, a Nintendo Switch Lite console and more! So be sure to tune into virtualfair.eduadvisor.my this 2 – 6 December 2019.
Now, here’s how to win yourself a Xiaomi Mi Band 4!
How to win?
Here’s the catch:
- Answer this in the comment section of our Facebook post: Tell us which Live Webinar at EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair are you most excited about?
- Tag 3 friends in the comment section
- Share this Facebook post
Contest ends 5 December 2019 so hurry! Click here to win.
About the EduAdvisor Virtual Education Fair 2019
Date: 2 – 6 December 2019 (Monday – Friday)
Time: 10am – 10pm daily
EduAdvisor’s Virtual Education Fair is free for all to use. So be sure to register early and get ready to win our exciting prizes!
What do you need to know?
The winner will be announced on 10 December 2019. The prize can be collected at the EduAdvisor office from 16 December 2019 onwards.
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is organised by Distinctive Education Advisor Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
- This contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Xiaomi.
- This contest is open to all Malaysians and will commence on 28 November 2019.
- All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest must submit their responses to EduAdvisor via their the competition post on Facebook in the comment section by 11.59pm MYT on 5 December 2019. Late submissions will not be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- On 10 December 2019, winners will be informed about their win via Facebook.
- Winners must reach out to EduAdvisor via Facebook Messenger by 12 December 2019 with their full name, contact number and IC number to claim the prize from 16 December 2019 onwards at the EduAdvisor office.
- The prize will be forfeited automatically if the winner fails to contact the Organiser within the said stipulated time.
- During the prize collection, winners must present their IC as proof of their identity.
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash or other items, nor are they transferable.
- Contestants of this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserve the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and conclusive in all circumstances and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but are not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser are of paramount importance. The Organiser reserve the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest or to withdraw the prize if it is believed that the Contestant is in breach of obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and if there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability in doing so.
- All information stipulated is correct at the time it is published and is subject to change without prior notice.
Hurry and join the contest now!
Register for the EduAdvisor Education & Languages Virtual Fair here!