To survive in today’s competitive business climate, you must be equipped with a variety of skills — critical thinking, creativity, people management skills and ability to solve problems, just to name a few. If you’re looking to up your game, then we have just the thing for you.
As part of its initiative to help create and develop future leaders, Taylor’s College, through its Tomorrow’s Young Business Leaders series, is providing a free online business introductory course. Taking place over 5 days, participants will be introduced to a variety of business-related subjects and you’ll even get a certificate of completion.
Interested to join? Keep on reading for more info.
When and where?
- Registration closes on 18 June 2020 (Thursday)
- Class starts on 22 June – 26 June 2020 (Monday — Friday)
Time: Starts at 10am every day
Venue: It’s all online so make sure you register to book a spot
Why should you attend?
Here’s why this is a course you don’t want to miss:
- Learn straight from Taylor’s cadre of experienced lecturers for free and gain insights on the important areas to focus on when you start your own business
- Curious about what you’ll learn if you pursue a business degree? Here’s your chance to find out for free.
- Develop important leadership skills under the tutelage of Taylor’s esteemed faculty members
- Take the fastest class ever and get a Certificate of Completion to add to your resume after just 5 days of free business classes
Oh, and did we mention that you get all of this for free? Because you totally can! Your journey to becoming the next great leader of tomorrow starts here.